Degree in Business studies with accounting option, Business Administration and field experience. A Bachelors’ degree is an added advantage.
- Manage cash accounts, staff emoluments, financial statements, reports, books of accounts, budget estimates, relevant revenue, and any relevant duties.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field and should be computer literate
- Familiarity with financial, office, and organization management principles
- Ability to plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes, managing schedules and deadlines
- Ability to develop and implement procedures for handling finances and accounting, maintaining all records.
- Should be in position to manage organizational cash flows, prepare monthly organizational budgets, and financial reports
- Should have good Communication, problem solving and conflict management skills in a multidisciplinary team
- Facilitation, coordination, liaison, networking and decision making skills
Closing Date: November 13th, 2020; only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Upload your cv, reference letter, education certificates and cover letter through this link: Upload file