A world without disease, disability, illiteracy and poverty among children, youth and women
An organization with excellence in empowering and catalyzing individuals, families, communities and organizations in disease, disability, illiteracy and poverty eradication through community interventions and development programs, capacity building, advocacy and research to enable children, youth, women and PWDs attain full potential in life
- To promote and improve equitable access, use and availability to quality health and relevant education programs among the poor and vulnerable children, youth, women and disabled.
- To promote access to livelihoods, food security, nutrition and house hold incomes through increased productivity and market-oriented farming among the poor and vulnerable children, youth, women and disabled.
- To promote access and availability to social and economic empowerment, and disaster preparedness.
- Stewardship of financial, material, and human resources
- Transparency and honesty with financial resources and partnerships
- Accountability in all our obligations
- Partnership based on mutual respect and shared values regardless of faith, ethnicity, political affiliation, and gender.
- Innovation with Integrity in a dynamic and competitive world, and
- Equity with Efficiency in our operations